Path of Exile

Path of Exile

Postby [iM]Kwakky » 24 Jan 2013 06:17

http://www.pathofexile.com/

might be a nice game. Is a dungeon crawler like diablo and torchlight but u can customize it endlessly. take a look at the skilltree i posted as well. yesterday they started with the open beta. if u plan to play the game u can start now, there will be no character reset when the full game launches

[iM]Kwakky
Immortal

National Flag:
Belgium

Re: Path of Exile

Postby [iM]Ribo » 24 Jan 2013 06:52

yeup...there was a update yesterday 4.6 GB....tooks hours to download. i'll try it tonight again. i hear good signals from the close beta. w'll see
Qapla muttafukka
[iM]Ribo
Immortal

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby [iM]RyujinJakka » 24 Jan 2013 08:19

Its an awsome game, the developers really did a good job, they brought back a part of good old diablo2 feeling, add a HUGE passive skill tree, awsome gem system and bam, great game. I've played it a bit in closed beta, watched a bunch of videos about it and i can say, its hard as hell, if you look for some challange try it, but if you just want to play it like diablo3 (run mindlessly and slaughter everything) it might not be the game for you.
One more thing, if you want to start it i recommend to check the skill tree and decide in advance what you want to play (choosing a BIG node should be enought for the first 20-30 levels) otherwise it will be a slow start :)
[iM]RyujinJakka
Immortal

National Flag:
Hungary

Postby [iM]Mallorn » 24 Jan 2013 08:40

Ive been watching this game 'with a lot of interest for quite some time now.
Now I need to find time to play :(

yesterday/today was open beta hence the slow download
[iM]Mallorn
Immortal (Recruiter)

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby [iM]Kwakky » 24 Jan 2013 21:33

i think i'm gonna give it a try next week. i'm home for the week, no working for me. whoohoo
[iM]Kwakky
Immortal

National Flag:
Belgium

Postby Sickbawzyo » 24 Jan 2013 23:35

I tried it for 60 minutes. But I think its not my type of game. It's a lot of the same, without a purpose and the graphics aren't that awesome imo. I think I will get bored really fast.

I dont want to spoil your fun, but this is my opninion :P
Sickbawzyo
Friend

Postby [iM]RyujinJakka » 24 Jan 2013 23:50

I've played it for i think 3 or maybe 4 hours strainght now with Mephist00 in a party, its was fun so far :), Act2 end was freakin hard with our shitty gear, act3 is even harder and just started and decided to finish it for today. I made a bow duelist with mass aoe skills, he made a dual wielder shadow for single target, we are doing fine so far, died only a few times (thanks multi-projectile casters).
[iM]RyujinJakka
Immortal

National Flag:
Hungary

Postby [iM]YULyeong » 25 Jan 2013 07:41

playing with a bunch of my falkland friends this weekend on this if anyone wants to join PM me
[iM]YULyeong
Immortal

National Flag:
Falkland Islands

Postby [iM]Kwakky » 28 Jan 2013 17:10

i just started playing today. decided to go with a templar, dealing some damage with weapons and spells. i like the game, but i keep dying to much lol
[iM]Kwakky
Immortal

National Flag:
Belgium

Postby [iM]RyujinJakka » 28 Jan 2013 19:53

Kwakky, you need to put defensive talents first, then dmg, you will have enought to kill the mobs so you have to survive first. Templars are fine and can be strong if you dont fuck them up copletely :) I have a bow duelist, died about 3 times til lvl 20ish then from 1 elite mob about 10 times :) since that once only, i only have defensive talents so far 0 dmg nodes
[iM]RyujinJakka
Immortal

National Flag:
Hungary

Next

Return to Other